4th Annual Combat Cancer Walk
October 19, 2019 at Norco College/JFK Middle College High School
• Registration Opens at 7:00 a.m.
• Opening Ceremony 8:30 a.m.
• Walk Kick Off at 9:00 a.m.
As a 100% volunteer driven organization, we can only meet our mission of supporting and Empowering women battling breast and gynecological cancers through your support. Funds raised through our annual Combat Cancer Walk are used to help local survivors with their daily needs and medical expenses. We are more than a non-profit – when you contribute to Support Sisterz, you support a family of women who have fought hard to take control of their diagnosis and their life. THANK YOU for joining us as we walk together to Combat Cancer.
*For every $100 raised in addition to your registration fee, you will be entered to win (1) of (2) Disneyland Park Hopper Family 4 Packs! GOOD LUCK and Happy FUNdraising!
Here’s what you can look forward to this year!
Come to walk, but plan to Stay. Celebrate with us as we raise money, make memories, Eat and Enjoy time together as a community honoring our local survivors and remembering those we’ve lost.
- Visit our Kiddie Corner where kids of all ages can share in the fun and activities that await them
- Satisfy your appetite by visiting our food trucks
- Make memories with your team / family & friends at our photo backdrop with fun props
- Visit our vendor booths and enter to win amazing raffle prizes
- Enter the drawing for (1) of (2) Disneyland Park Hopper family 4 packs for every $100 raised, in addition to your registration fee
Help make this year’s Combat Cancer Walk a success by forming a team
Everything is more fun with friends, why not be part of a team!? Select the team option at registration and search for the team name you’d like to join. To create your own team just select the team option, come up with a creative team name, grab some troops and start fundraising.
There will be awards given for largest team and top fundraising team.
Please contact us for questions about teams, to request forms or to get info. about preregistration nights email@example.com
- Become a Sponsor! If you’re interested in sponsoring the 2019 Combat Cancer walk, download the sponsorship packet and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email us with any questions.
- Interested in becoming a vendor? Spaces are still available, contact email@example.com
- Want to Volunteer? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com or visit us online www.supportsisterz.org or facebook.com/combatcancerwalk