Food Forward’s 3rd Annual Branch Out
Come celebrate 6 years of harvesting food and fighting hunger together!
Agricultural abundance is the legacy of Southern California, and it’s what makes Food Forward’s work possible still today. That’s especially true in Ventura County, where our organization has flourished over the past 6 years, redistributing over 1 million pounds of surplus produce across the county with support from community partners like you.
So, where better to celebrate our collective achievements than at the Agriculture Museum?!
February 10, 2019 from 1 to 4 PM
Museum of Ventura County Agricultural Museum in Santa Paula
Free Admission and Open Wine & Beer Bar (21+)
The museum and gardens will be open for your exploration throughout the Branch Out, and there’ll be live music from local favorite Ted Lennon. Our pals at Leashless Brewing and Topa Topa are providing the beer, and Cowboy John’s Smoken’ BBQ will also be on site with BBQ available for purchase. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to win raffle prizes from generous partners throughout the county (read more about them below).
Please be sure to RSVP via Eventbrite so we’ll know you’re coming. See you there!
With special thanks to…
…our generous host:
…our wonderful sponsors and in-kind supporters, including:
Premier America Credit Union of Chatsworth
…our fabulous local food trailer:
…and all the great folks who have contributed items to our raffle:
- Ambrosia: Local, Organic Cafe
- Harvest Cafe: Farm to Table Dining in Ventura
- Island Packers: Cruising the California Channel Islands
- Paradise Pantry: Restaurant, Cheese Counter, & Wine Shop
- Patagonia: Outdoor Clothing & Gear
- Rabalais’ Bistro: New Orleans-Inspired Cafe in Santa Paula
- Real Cheap Sports: Ventura’s Outdoor Store
- Revel in Ojai: Jun Kombucha & Acai Bar
- The Refill Shoppe: Bath, Body, Home & Clean
- Ventura Spirits: Local Craft Microdistillery