Cover Photo: Getty Images
Houston vs Tulsa Game Info
Houston Cougars (19-1, 6-1 AAC) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (12-8, 2-5 AAC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: Reynolds Center – Tulsa, OK
Houston vs Tulsa Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-320) | TUL: (+245)
Spread: HOU: -7 (-110) | TUL: +7 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: (80%) | TUL: (20%)
Houston vs Tulsa Betting Trends & Stats
– Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
– Houston is 8-1 ATS in its last nine road games.
– Houston is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games against Tulsa.
– Tulsa is 5-2 in its last seven home games.
– Tulsa is 4-2 ATS in its last six games at home against Houston.
– The total has hit the under in four of Tulsa’s last six games at home against Houston.
Houston vs Tulsa Best Prop Bet
All Houston-Tulsa prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Houston Over 73 Points (-115) – Houston is one of the hottest teams in the country that no one talks about. With only one loss on the year, they go to visit a much less talented Tulsa team that’s only 2-5 in conference play on the year. This season, Houston averages 75.6 PPG. ver their last three matchups against the Golden Hurricane, the Cougars have averaged 83.6 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.