This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), taught by a SAFe Silver Partner and an instructor with real world experience as an Agile Coach, Product Manager, and Release Train Engineer within multiple SAFe implementations at Intel Corporation.
You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
After this course, you will be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Every Participant Will Receive:
Sowmyalatha Srinivasmurthy is a Program Manager and Agile Coach at Intel. She has been in the software industry for over 12 years with more than 6 years in Agile teams. She has helped launch multiple SAFe Agile trains at Intel, trained Business Owners, Product Owners and Scrum Masters in Leading SAFe framework as well as worked in the SAFe system as a Release Train Engineer and Scrum Master. She will share her real world experiences with multiple Scaled Agile Framework implementations.
Exact location in Orange County is dependent upon number of registrants. Attendees will be notified of course location at least 2 weeks prior to training.
Cancelation policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made more than 30 days from the start of the course. For cancellations less than 30 days prior to course start, registrants may contact us to change their registration to another offering.
Notice: If you are booking travel please be sure to book refundable tickets. If 4 or more students do not register for the course, the course will be canceled and you will be notified of cancellation at least 2 weeks prior to class. Sprint Ahead will not be responsible for any canceled airline or hotel reservations.
For group rates, on-site intact training or to request an alternate location/date/course contact email@example.com.