Management of Assaultive Behavior Class $139
This class can be done in the classroom (call 9097282512 (Rupinder) Inland Empire or 5622012645 Gehan (Orange County) or 9092726085 Best American for classroom)
At the end of the class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Assault
(2) Types of Assaultive behaviors and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
(8) Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.