MAB Instructor Class: Assaultive Behavior Management/ Crisis Prevention Trainer Certification
- Become a Certified instructor for Crisis Prevention in Healthcare
- Training done by experienced Personnel
- Save on training your employees by training the trainer in your facility
- Learn the core principles of adult learning
- Leave the training fully confident to teach the AB 508 mandated topics
- Receive all the training materials you need to teach students in hard copy
- Become part of a household name onAssaultive Behavior Management training
- Study in front of your computer (for online students)
There is a competency review and test at the end of the program to ensure instructor certification
$2000 Per Student
Clssroom or online course available
Management of Assaultive Behavior Course Handbooks for student training.
Instructor Certification Award
Becoming part of American Crisis Prevention & Management Association (ACPMA) Instructor Network.
Eligibility Requirements of this course;
- Min. 18 Years of age
- Must be fluent in the English language or accompanied by an interpreter
- Average to above average physical condition
- Use of arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers without complication
- Ability to bend, kneel, push, pull, lift up to 20 lbs.
Call 909 272 6085 if you still have any questions.
» Inline Ad Purchase: Intext Link