New Medical Advances to Tighten Up and Smooth Your Skin WITHOUT Surgery- A Liftique Educational Event
Discover the latest medical science and technology advances that now allow you to have firmer, tighter, and smoother neck and face skin WITHOUT scalpels, scars or going under anesthesia.
Learn how the Liftique “One and Done” Premier Procedure helps reduce droopy jowls, smooth out crepey neck skin, and tighten up chin wattle while reducing facial wrinkles.
Discover how Liftique’s non-surgical and minimally invasive technologies can give you a naturally younger appearance to help put a spring back into your step.
See dozens of actual result photos from the Liftique’s “One and Done” Premier Procedure.
Learn about Liftique’s minimally invasive skin tightening and contouring for the body, too!
Dr. Douglas Hendricks, Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Liftique City of Orange
Registration Desk Opens at 10:00 AM
Presentation Starts at 10:15 AM
- Learn how Liftique’s “One and Done” Premier Procedure activates your body’s OWN skin-tightening mechanism — for a naturally-youthful appearance with no “over-pulled” look.
- Discover how Liftique uses the latest FDA-approved energy based medical technologies to reduce, correct, and postpone the most common signs of visible aging – without surgery or painful procedures.
- Scientific facts on how “anti-aging” creams and “skin tightening” serums compare to the latest advances in skin tightening, firming and rejuvenation.
- Why increasing numbers of women and men are asking for alternatives to traditional face and neck lift surgery.
- The difference between “non-surgical” and “minimally-invasive,” and why a combination of both treatment protocols is optimal.
- What doctors and patients are saying about The LIFTIQUE™ “One and Done” Premier Procedure for face, chin, jowl tightening and neck smoothing – as well as unsightly bra rolls, back fat and loose arm skin.
Visit Liftique on Youtube to see our videos or click the link below to watch the highlights from our recent Liftique event in Orange County.